Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sports

I always have practiced sports. When I was a child, I practiced many sports, like ballet, dance, rhythmic gymnastics, athletics, and others. When I started my university studies, I leave to practice sports, but after a short time, I knew that I needed to do exercises. So, I turned to do, but in this opportunity I started to do Pilates.
The Pilates is a system of physical and mental training. This method was created for Joseph Pilates, who sought a mix of relaxation, concentration, balance, flexibility and toning. The method focuses on developing core muscles for balance and stabilizes body and firmness to the spine. Is very important the concentration for achieve the stability. This exercise is very used in the world, overall because everybody could practice, because is particularly good for people who need some type of rehabilitation physical or mental.
I love Pilates because I may have a time for relaxation, and at the same time toning my body. Furthermore, I’m particularly bad for the sports, and this exercise fits perfectly with my tastes and needs.
I practice Pilates two years ago, and I love other exercises too, how dance for example. See football is very funny for me, and I like too… but, I’m a fan of Pilates. I want to practice it all my life, because help it your body, your mind and your health.
I think that practice any sport is needs for your health. No just for your body appearance, but for health, your capacities, the control of your own body… And now, with unhealthy of meals, exercise care is needed.

No comments: