Wednesday, November 18, 2009

POST 8: The World of Films

I like go to cinema, but I don’t have many time for this. Before, I was always to cinema with my boyfriend, my dad and my stepmother, but now, they don’t live in Santiago, and I do not do this.
I don’t like rent films, because I think that see movies in your house is very bored. And I don’t have time. When I’m sad, I see films. Generally, I prefer historic films, and sometimes, lovely films, but this last when I want to spend a light and pleasant time. I like too lovely and funny films, how “50 first dates”, with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. This movie I have seen 4 times, and always is fun and good.
The last film that I saw in the cinema was Harry Potter 6. I don’t like so much this movies, but I read the books, and I went to see the staging of the book. Other films that I see for these reasons are “The Lord of the Rings”. These are better than Harry Potter.
Some of my favorites films are “Finding Nemo” and “Ice Age 1”. These are for child, but are very funny and tender films. In the first, my favorite character is Dori, the fish that forget all! And in the second, I love to baby “Bodoque”, and Many, the mommouth. I recommend this film overall for kids, but always is fun for all!
Ice Age is a film about a group of hunters-gatherers of the ice age, 10.000 years ago, that lose a baby. The boy is found for three animals: a mammouth, a sloth and a smylodon. This particular group spends many obstacles, but while doing this, they meet and form a beautiful friendship. Finally, they found baby’s parents and must be separated from he. Is so sad!

1 comment:

Juan Luzzi said...

It's good that you enjoy that kind of films. I used to love them but something happened to the child in me, that's a shame. Now I feel jealous whe I see my elder sister and brother in law having lots of fun with movies like The Lion King.
Now I enjoy comedies from the 50s and 60s.
Corrections:
I like TO go to THE cinema, but I don’t have mUCH time for this. Before, I always wENT to THE cinema with my boyfriend, my dad and my stepmother, but now, they don’t live in Santiago, and I do not do this.
I don’t like TO rent films, because I think that seeING movies in your house is very borING, and I don’t have time TO DO SO. When I’m sad, I see films. Generally, I prefer historic films, and sometimes, lovely (.?) films, but THE LATTER ONLY when I want to spend a light and pleasant time. I ALSO like lovely and funny films, SUCH AS “50 first dates”, with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. I have seen This movie 4 times, and I always THINK IT is fun and good.
The last film that I saw in the cinema was Harry Potter 6. I don’t like so much this KIND OF movies, but I read the books, and I went to see the staging of the book. Other films that I HAVE seeN for these reasons are “The Lord of the Rings”. These are better than Harry Potter.
Some of my favorite(/) films are “Finding Nemo” and “Ice Age 1”. These are for childREN, but THEY are very funny and tender films. In the FORMER, my favorite character is Dori, the fish that forgetS all/EVERYTHING! And in the LATTER, I love baby “Bodoque”, and Many, the mommouth. I recommend this film, SPECIALLY TO kids, but IT is always fun for all!
Ice Age is a film about a group of hunters-gatherers of the ice age, 10.000 years ago, that lose a baby. The boy is found BY three animals: a mammouth, a sloth and a smylodon. This particular group OVERCOMEs many obstacles, but while doing this, they meet and form a beautiful friendship. Finally, they fInd THE baby’s parents and must be separated from hIM. IT Is so sad!