Friday, September 25, 2009

About music

The music isn’t a very important topic for me, because I don’t have any favorite style in particular, but I like many kind of music.
However, the music is very important for me. Often I listen music in my daily routine, when I take a shower, When I dress, when I drive my car or walk to the bus stop. I like listen romantic songs too and sing it to my boyfriend. My problem is that I love sing my favorits songs, but I sing very bad! Is a shame… Nor I’ve never plays any instruments.
Other important things is that I love dance. I could dance every night pop music, reggaeton, salsa, and others, but I love folklor music.
I love folklor dances, especially Tirana dances and cueca. My boyfriend and I dance cueca together, but we have Little time for this. We usually dance cueca in the Independence day of Chile, but I wish learn to dance it more and best. In my scholar years, I danced in a folklor group, and I loved it, but when I started the university, my time was decreased, and I can’t keep on dancing.
I wish and I supposed to dance next year, because I will be finishing my career, and I hope have more time for my favorite activities.

No comments: